Employers: Post a Job Opening
The following information will assist you in posting an Aviation Maintenance Technology job at PCC’s Rock Creek Campus.
What to Include
When posting an A&P or related position for our Aviation Maintenance students and graduates, please supply the following information.
- Company name
- Contact name and phone number
- Application process desired (how you would like to be contacted)
Job Position Details
In addition, for the position you are posting, please include:
- Job title
- Job description
- Requirements (own tools, drug testing, clean DMV record, etc.)
- Hours/work schedule
- Wage (hourly or range depending upon experience)
- Any other pertinent information
Please keep in mind that our first priority is getting our students through their academic program; if you can be flexible with the schedule to accommodate students, please also mention that.
Where to Send It
This information may be emailed or faxed to:
Feel free to call Tamara Williams, Jobs & Internships Specialist, with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate your consideration of PCC’s students and graduates to meet your hiring needs!