Due to health and safety concerns, the Employment Marketplace is temporarily postponed. Check back later for updates.
Every week, the Employment Marketplace job fair connects local employers with job seekers based on their skills and experience.
Join us for the Employment Marketplace and you’ll:
- Find great networking opportunities.
- Learn about the skills you need to acquire and retain employment.
- Learn application and resume best practices, directly from the employers.
- Improve your networking and interview skills.
- Potentially land a job or internship.
The weekly event is held Fridays from 9-10:30am in the Metro Opportunity Center’s Building 2. Accessible via TriMet bus lines 72 and 75. Check back for event updates.
Information for employers
If you would like to learn more about the Employment Marketplace, would like to be featured at a future event, or would like to schedule your next visit to the Employment Marketplace, please contact our Business Services Team:
- Download the Employment Marketplace flyer (English)
- Download the Employment Marketplace flyer (Spanish)