Edit your class details
A Class Details page is a secondary page tied to the PCC schedule that gives students specific information about the requirements for the course. The Class Details page allows instructors to let students know if there are proctored exams, in-person or on-campus activities, additional costs, printer or scanner, etc. The page will automatically link to textbook information on the Bookstore website. Instructors are required to update their Class Details pages each term. The deadline to update the Class Details page is 3 business days prior to registration. Note: You are not able to use emojis or non-text characters when entering information into the class details pages. If you get a message indicating that the page is not able to be saved, it is because you are trying to use characters that cannot be used. Please simplify your message.
Class Details are now available for all classes. Only the primary instructor can modify the page.
- Who is this for: Any Instructors
- What is required: A credit or ABE, GED, ESOL, or ALC course.
- Log in to MyPCC
- Click on the Faculty tab
- Locate the Tools channel on the right side of the screen
- Click on the Edit class details link
- Select the class(es) you want to edit
- Follow the prompts for information
- Click on the Preview button
- Click the Yes, Submit button if the page is correct
Note: Class Details pages need to be completed before registration begins in order to be effective in helping students select courses.