Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.
Campus Conversations address makings of 21st century community college
Photos and Story by Kate Chester
Building on the momentum of last week’s Presidential Investiture, “Together, Envision the Future,” PCC’s many campuses and centers will host a series of “Campus Conversations” led by Jeremy Brown, the college’s new president. The discussions will encourage further dialogue about timely, pertinent issues in store for PCC – and what it means to be a premier community college for the 21st century.
At each event, President Brown will lead a panel of special guests that includes students, faculty, community representatives and elected officials in an informal discussion. Time will be built in to take questions from attendees, and all are encouraged to attend – faculty, staff and students.
Following is the slate of upcoming Campus Conversations; some information still is being confirmed, so visit the website for updated details.
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, Sylvania Campus, noon to 1:30 p.m., Performing Arts Lobby
- Friday, Nov. 8, Cascade Campus, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Terrell Hall, Room 122
- Thursday, Nov. 14, Downtown Center, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., Rose Room
- Monday, Nov. 18, Southeast Center, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., room TBA
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, Rock Creek Campus, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Building 3 Forum
- Thursday, Dec. 5, CLIMB Center, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., room TBA