The Instructional Support offers free technology workshops to PCC faculty and staff. Look below for more information about the available subjects and times. To attend a workshop, register and go to the designated location on the workshop’s day/time. To schedule one-on-one or group sessions, contact an Instructional Technology Specialist.
Weekly Online Learning Training Opportunities
- Looking for more? There are external offerings like summits, conferences, and events curated weekly on our “Weekly OL Training Opportunities” page.
- Check out our partner, CTLE’s (Center for Teaching And Learning Excellence) professional learning opportunities.
Fall 2023 Stipend eligibility & requirement:
This information doesn’t apply to QM, OLC, CTLE, and A11Y training. Please see the specific stipend information listed with that training.
- Stipends are available thanks to strategic investment funds and accompany the redesign of our training program as part of our Bold Innovative Growth project.
- Part-time instructors (NOT Community Ed instructors) are eligible for up to $100 in stipends based on completion of eligible ITS training sessions. Instructors will receive a $50 stipend per session for attending up to two (2) full live sessions. Payments will be calculated and processed at the end of the term. Session Attendees must complete a post-training survey.
- Note: only attendance to a full live training session is eligible for the stipend. Sessions noted with “not eligible for stipend” or others, such as Info session: Term Readiness with ITS Team, Lunch Q&A with ITS Team, Sneak Peek of a new feature, PCC Online Learning: Open Lab for Instructors, etc., are not eligible for the stipend.
All workshops are subject to cancellation if no one has registered within 24 hours of the scheduled session. Check the schedule below to see if the session has been canceled.