Instructional Support provides course design assistance for faculty.
- Creating and/or assessing learning outcomes
- Alignment with Course Level Outcomes
- Organizing Course Content
- Analysis of Learning Needs and Tasks
- Course Check for meeting QM standards
- Choosing appropriate instructional tools
Instructional Technology Specialists
There is an Instructional Technology Specialist for each campus. Contact them or click on their appointment calendar to schedule a one-on-one or group session. Please schedule appointments via the appointment calendars at least 24 hours in advance. If you need assistance sooner than 24 hours, please email or call.
Cascade, Terrell Hall 203
Sylvania, Library 208
Sylvania, TCB 116
Faculty Production Labs
There is a Faculty Lab on each of the four main campuses: Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast. Each lab computer is equipped with PCC licensed software such as Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Camtasia, Respondus, etc.
We have recording space available if you would like to record your own video and audio at Rock Creek and Southeast.