Instructional Technology Specialists (ITS)
Meet one-on-one or a group session with an ITS for each campus to help you with Instructional Tools for your course. Contact them directly or click on their appointment calendar to schedule one. Please schedule appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
Sylvania, Library 208
ITS provides course design assistance for faculty.
- Creating and/or assessing learning outcomes
- Alignment with Course Level Outcomes
- Organizing Course Content
- Analysis of Learning Needs and Tasks
- Course Check for meeting QM standards
- Choosing appropriate instructional tools
Faculty Production Labs (FPL)
There is a Faculty Lab on each of the four main campuses: Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, and Southeast. Each lab computer is equipped with PCC licensed software such as Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Camtasia, Respondus, etc. Contact the ITS at each campus if you need help with Faculty Production Labs.
We have recording space available if you would like to record your own video and audio at Rock Creek and Southeast.