Camtasia is a computer screen capturing software used to create video tutorials of an on screen action. With Camtasia Studio, educators can record narrated PowerPoint presentations and post them as online lectures or learning supplements for their students. Add media & interactive hot spots to enhance your lecture. Camtasia is used for online, classroom/web, and classroom based classes.
- Video: PowerPoint lecture – by Susanne Tringali, Art History
- Video: Class lecture – by Art Schneider, Computer Information Systems
- Video: OIO How-to, Content Links – by Marc Goodman, CIS
- Video: Philosophy 201’s Philosophy Garden, footage from Second Life – by Monica Marlo, Online Learning
- Video: My Courses and Banners In Daylight, by Rondi Schei and Andre Temkin
- Contact an ITS to schedule a one-on-one training.
- Camtasia Studio Help Guides TechSmith web site resources.
- Camtasia 9 for PC and 3 for Mac – Getting Started Series
- Camtasia 8 to 9: Where is it now? – Find where all the tools are located in version 9
- Camtasia 8
- Video Captioning Using Camtasia
- Creating a Camtasia Video – What you need to know before recording Camtasia