D2L Brightspace – Direct Login
Did you know that you can log directly in to the D2L Brightspace system without first logging into MyPCC? If you are having problems logging in to D2L Brightspace from MyPCC, or MyPCC is down, then try the following method to access the system.
- Go to the D2L Brightspace direct login page (https://online.pcc.edu).
- You will be redirected to the PCC Login page (pictured to the right)
- Enter your MyPCC username and password
- Click the Login button
Note: This method uses your MyPCC credentials to sign in. If you reset your MyPCC password then it will take one (1) business day for those changes to sync with the D2L Brightspace direct login.
- Once you are done in the D2L Brightspace system, you will need to log out to make sure your PCC login session is terminated
- Click on your user name at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Logout from the action menu
- You should now see a page that tells you that you’ve been logged out and that you should close your browser
Clear browser history and restart browser
If you’ve been having problems accessing D2L Brightspace from MyPCC, try the following steps.
- Clear your browser cache and history
- Close your browser completely
- Re-open the browser and try to access D2L Brightspace via MyPCC or by going through the “Log in” steps above
Still having problems?
If you encounter any issues, you should first try clearing your browser cache to remove any old cookies and session information that might have been left by a previous session, as mentioned above. You can also try using a different browser.