Portland Women In Art Lecture Series
Check back for information about upcoming events. In the meantime, you can follow the Portland Women in Art Lecture Series on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. To support the event, see how to donate.
The Portland Women in Art Lecture Series (PWALS) was founded in 2010 at Portland Community College to bring feminist artists, curators, and scholars to our city for public lectures, student art critiques, and faculty development. The PWALS Committee includes art faculty and students from each campus at Portland Community College and art faculty from Portland State University.
To learn more about PWALS events, see this informational video produced during artist Jaune Quick-to-See Smith’s visit to PCC. You may also listen to this interview with the PWALS Committee on KBOO Community Radio’s Art Focus.
Event presented by
Portland Community College
- Internationalization Steering Committee
- Professional and Organizational Development
- Prudence Roberts
- Office of the Campus Presidents
- Women’s Resource Centers
- Associated Students of PCC
- Regional Art & Culture Council (RACC)
Portland State University
- Art History
- College of the Arts
- DePreist Fund
- King School Museum of Contemporary Art (KSMoCA)
- Office of International Affairs
- School of Art and Design
- Visiting Artist Lecture Series
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Women’s Resource Center
Previous events and lectures
Use the “Playlist” pull-down menu at the top left of the video to choose a video.