Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Create a file

In order to access your VA Education benefits, you need to submit the following paperwork to the VEBO office.

What do I need to provide?

Veterans Specialists are available at each campus and paperwork can be submitted from your PCC email address to veterans@pcc.edu.

Veterans and transfer of entitlement
How to find your COE
  1. Log in to e-benefits
  2. Select “Manage Your Benefits” on the welcome page
  3. Under “Manage Benefits”, select “Education”
  4. In “Manage Your education Benefits”, you will see your benefit type listed as “Post 9/11 GI Bill® Enrollment Status”
  5. Select your “Enrollment Status” link
  6. Print or take a screenshot of the page titled “Education enrollment Status”  making sure that all information listed is viewable on the copy