My Refunds is Changing!
PCC is partnering with BankMobile to deliver refunds and offer you smarter ways to manage your money.
Because of this change, you will need to select a new refund delivery preference in June.
Watch your MyPCC email for more information!
If your financial aid award is greater than the amount you owe, you get a financial aid refund. To get your refund, just choose how you want to receive it through the MyRefunds program.
Choose your refund method
Complete all these steps by the Friday before term begins (see academic calendar). Otherwise, your refund may be delayed by up to two weeks.
- Update your mailing address by June 1:
- On the MyPCC home tab, click My Records
- Click Personal Information, then Update Addresses
- To edit, click the word Current next to your address
- Watch your mail for a green envelope from BankMobile.
- The green envelope will have your personal code - use the code to log into RefundSelection.com
- Choose how you would like to receive your money: direct deposit or debit card.
Which refund method fits you best?
|What do you want to do?||Best refund method||How to sign up||When you'll get your refund|
|I want to use my existing bank account.||Direct deposit
Your refund will be transferred into your checking or savings account.
|Have a paper check from your bank account with you when you sign up. Enter your account information correctly - if it's wrong, your money may go to somebody else!||
In most cases, funds are transferred 1-3 business days after disbursement.
|I want to open a free checking account.||Debit card (available beginning summer 2016)
A debit card is mailed to you. When your refund is ready, it will be loaded onto your card.
|Complete the registration process to open an account. You'll receive your card and activation instructions in the mail.||
In most cases, funds are loaded onto card by 5pm the day after disbursement.
|I don't want a bank account, send me a check.||Paper check
A check will be mailed to the address on file with PCC.
|Make sure your mailing address is up to date. Log in to the MyPCC Home tab and click Update your account info in the Term-to-Term Checklist.||
In most cases, checks arrive within 4-10 business days after disbursement.
For help signing up, to change your refund method, or if you did not receive your funds, please call 877-712-2305.
Can I use my debit card number to set up direct deposit?
No. You must use your bank account and routing number printed on the bottom of your check. If you enter your debit card number, your deposit will be rejected.
What happens if I entered my account number incorrectly?
The bank will check to make sure the account number is valid, but they do not verify that the bank account you entered belongs to you!
- If you entered a valid account number that belongs to someone else, the deposit will go to that account. We can try to recover the funds, but there is no guarantee.
- If you entered an invalid account number, the deposit will be returned and an attempt will be made to contact you.
I was mailed a check - where can I cash it?
If your check was issued by U.S. Bank, you can cash it at a U.S. Bank branch.