My Refunds is Changing!
PCC is partnering with BankMobile to deliver refunds and offer you smarter ways to manage your money.
Because of this change, you will need to select a new refund delivery preference in June.
Watch your MyPCC email for more information!
If your financial aid award is greater than the amount you owe, you get a financial aid refund. To get your refund, just choose how you want to receive it through the MyRefunds program.
Choose your refund method
Complete these steps by the Friday before term begins (see academic calendar). Otherwise, your refund may be delayed by up to two weeks.
- Make sure your mailing address is up to date.
- On the MyPCC home tab, click My Records
- Click Personal Information, then Update Addresses
- To edit, click the word Current next to your address
- BankMobile will mail a Refund Selection Kit to the address you have on file with PCC. It will arrive in a bright green envelope. It contains your personal code for making your refund selection.
- Once your kit arrives, go to RefundSelection.com and enter your personal code. Then simply choose how you’d like to receive your money!
Which refund method fits you best?
|What do you want to do?||Best refund method||How to sign up||When you'll get your refund|
|I want to use my existing bank account.||Electronic deposit to an existing account
||Choose which account you'd like your funds deposited to. Have your routing number and account number from your bank account available. Enter your account information correctly - if it's wrong, your money may go to somebody else!||Typically, money is transferred to your account 1-3 business days after disbursement.|
I want to open a checking account with BankMobile.
Available June, 2016
|Electronic deposit to a BankMobile account||Choose to open a BankMobile account. You will receive a temporary virtual Debit MasterCard® to use until your physical card arrives in the mail.||Typically, money is deposited to your BankMobile account the business day after disbursement.|
For help signing up, to change your refund method, or if you did not receive your funds, please call 971-722-8888, option 3.
Why am I getting information from Higher One?
Our refund partner is transitioning from Higher One to Bank Mobile. Until the transition is complete in June, communications will come from Higher One. Aside from a little possible confusion, this should not affect students in any way.
Can I use my debit card number to set up direct deposit?
No. You must use your bank account and routing number printed on the bottom of your check. If you enter your debit card number, your deposit will be rejected.
What happens if I entered my account number incorrectly?
The bank will check to make sure the account number is valid, but they do not verify that the bank account you entered belongs to you!
- If you entered a valid account number that belongs to someone else, the deposit will go to that account. We can try to recover the funds, but there is no guarantee.
- If you entered an invalid account number, the deposit will be returned and an attempt will be made to contact you.
I was mailed a check - where can I cash it?
You may cash your check at your financial institution or a check cashing servicer. Be aware there may be fees associated with check cashing services.