Disability Services is here to make sure all students have equitable access to media in a timely manner. To do this, we:
- Encourage proactive captioning for high-demand media
- Produce or obtain accessible versions of un-captioned media
- We work with instructors to make sure all videos shown in classes are fully captioned or subtitled
- We work with students to caption special course materials, such as CDs included with course textbooks
- Send notifications to instructors when students need captioning.
- Instructors should respond to notices from Disability Services promptly
- Course presentations needn’t be delayed because of inaccessible materials
Make a request
Learn about getting started with Disability Services and making accommodation requests on the accommodation process page.