In-Person Class Information
Ensuring the health and safety of all students and faculty attending in-person classes is very important to PCC.
PCC Community Education is pleased to be able to offer in-person classes on and off our campuses. We will continue to expand our in-person offerings as COVID conditions in our community improve. If you are joining us for in-person classes, here is what you need to know:
- Face Coverings: Effective June 20, 2022, PCC will no longer require that face masks be worn in classrooms, offices, and most other public and private indoor spaces at PCC sites. Some people in our PCC community may feel more comfortable continuing to wear a mask. This is a personal decision that we wholeheartedly support. We ask that our community respect the choice of colleagues and students who keep their masks on. We also respectfully request that faculty, staff and students respect the choice of others who do not wish to wear a mask.
- Daily Self-Checks: Students need to do a personal self-check prior to coming to PCC to assess themselves for COVID-19-like symptoms. If you have symptoms that may be COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, you should not report to work or classes at PCC sites. Review the current public health guidelines and isolate accordingly.
- Cleaning Protocols: PCC is making every effort to keep surfaces clean and sanitized in accordance with State and Federal guidelines. Students may be asked to assist in wiping down their work stations as appropriate. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided.
- Vaccines: Spreading vaccine awareness to members of our community is one of the best ways to get people vaccinated! If you’d like more information on vaccines or available clinics, please visit PCC’s vaccine clinics page. Vaccines are not required to attend PCC classes at this time.
- Parking: Parking permits are not required for campuses and centers.
Have Questions? Check out our student information page.
Please check back often as information or policies may change depending on the latest guidance from state regulators.