In-Person Class Information
Ensuring the health and safety of all students and faculty attending in-person classes is very important to PCC.
PCC Community Education is pleased to be able to offer select in-person classes on and off our campuses. We will continue to expand our in-person offerings as COVID conditions in our community improve. If you are joining us for in-person classes, here is what you need to know:
- Face Coverings: Masks are required for all indoor and outdoor in-person classes and field trips, both on and off campus, regardless of your vaccination status. This is based on the Governor’s order. Students who refuse to wear a mask may be asked to leave the class and will not be refunded.
- Daily Self-Checks: Students are required to perform an online Daily Self Check for students found in MyPCC | Home tab | COVID-19 Info channel | daily self check for students. If you need assistance accessing your MyPCC account, visit the MyPCC help page.
- Cleaning Protocols: PCC is making every effort to keep surfaces clean and sanitized in accordance with State and Federal guidelines. Students may be asked to assist in wiping down their work stations as appropriate. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided.
- Vaccines: Spreading vaccine awareness to members of our community is one of the best ways to get people vaccinated! If you’d like more information on vaccines or available clinics, please visit PCC’s vaccine clinics page. Vaccines are not required to attend PCC classes at this time.
- Parking: Parking permits are not required for campuses and centers for Fall term.
Have Questions? Check out our student information page.
Please check back often as information or policies may change depending on the latest guidance from state regulators.