Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers high quality training opportunities in Portland. Our commitment is to provide first-class education that includes: entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs on a variety of specialty topics, and continuing healthcare education for busy professionals. We even offer customized training for your healthcare organization. Review the programs below, or reach out if you have questions.
Fall Registration Opens August 11th
Visit our Course Calendar to review all upcoming programs and deadlines, and sign up to receive important notifications.
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
COVID-19 Contact Tracer
Become a vital partner in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 in your community.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- Meet Your Instructor: Neera Malhotra
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021
- Dr. Neera Malhotra is part of the Institute for Health Professionals team at PCC and an instructor with the Interpersonal Neurobiology program.
- How to Become a Dental Assistant
- Wed, 08 Sep 2021
- Meet Your Instructor: Marshall Lyles
- Tue, 24 Aug 2021
- Marshall Lyles is part of the Institute for Health Professionals team at PCC and an instructor with the Interpersonal Neurobiology program.
- View more ...