Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers high quality training opportunities in Portland. Our commitment is to provide first-class education that includes: entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs on a variety of specialty topics, and continuing healthcare education for busy professionals. We even offer customized training for your healthcare organization. Review the programs below, or reach out if you have questions.
Visit our Course Calendar to review all upcoming programs and deadlines, and sign up to receive important notifications.
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
COVID-19 Contact Tracer
Become a vital partner in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 in your community.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- Hay Fever
- Thu, 07 Jul 2022
- Headache. Nonstop sneezing. Stuffy nose. Fatigue. If you're an airborne allergy sufferer, these symptoms are your constant companions for several months every year. For those with year-round allergies, each day brings a cycle of misery, often broken only temporarily by powerful drugs—antihistamines and decongestants—often with side effects more uncomfortable than the original symptoms. Airborne allergies…
- Meet Functional Nutrition Instructor, Melinda Staehling
- Tue, 29 Mar 2022
- Originally from San Diego, Melinda's first career was in the hospitality industry, working in exciting restaurants on the West Coast. A lifelong home cook, she turned to nutrition studies when chronic health issues left her with more questions than answers.
- Establish Your Healthcare Career as a Sterile Processing Technician
- Mon, 28 Mar 2022
- The healthcare industry will continue to grow as the population ages, and more people experience higher healthcare needs. The turmoil of the pandemic has also strained the industry, leaving job openings as the situation normalizes. Many people have shifted in their roles or chosen a new job, increasing the demand for new employees in all…
- View more ...