Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers high quality training opportunities in Portland. Our commitment is to provide first-class education that includes: entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs on a variety of specialty topics, and continuing healthcare education for busy professionals. We even offer customized training for your healthcare organization. Review the programs below, or reach out if you have questions.
Visit our Course Calendar to review all upcoming programs and deadlines, and sign up to receive important notifications.
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
COVID-19 Contact Tracer
Become a vital partner in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 in your community.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- Meet Your Instructor: Emily Somervell - IPNB
- Tue, 03 Jan 2023
- Emily Somervell (she/her/hers) is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 20 years of experience serving children and adults in mental health counseling, mentoring, crisis response and medical social work services. She graduated from Santa Clara University with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and then received a Masters in Social Work from Portland State University.
- Meet Your Instructor: Bum Sang Kim - IPNB
- Mon, 28 Nov 2022
- Bum Sang Kim has dedicated most of his career as an educator, teaching various courses basedon his diverse educational background. He teaches graduate courses in psychology as an adjunct faculty at Pepperdine University while teaching various physics courses as a full-time instructor at Biola University, where he taught as an adjunct faculty for over six years.
- Meet Functional Nutrition Instructor, Tish Campbell, PhD, MScN
- Wed, 19 Oct 2022
- Hi all!
- View more ...