Scholarships at PCC
PCC scholarships in the news
Scholarships are a great way to help fund your college education. Scholarships are different from financial aid: there is a separate application process and you win based on your academic history, writing skills and past experiences.
How do I win scholarships?
We have resources to help you along every step of the way.
- Your Scholarship Application Guide
- A step-by-step guide to creating winning scholarship applications.
- Scholarship workshops
- Workshops to help with the PCC Foundation scholarship application.
- CG 105 Scholarships: $$ for College
- A class about applying for scholarships - see the CG class schedule.
Scholarships for PCC students
You should apply for these!
- PCC Foundation scholarships
- The PCC Foundation awards hundreds of scholarships every year. These scholarships are just for PCC students, so if you are thinking about applying for scholarships, you should definitely apply for these.
- Top 5 scholarships from private organizations
- We've listed out the top 5 outside organizations that award scholarships to PCC students.
- Scholarships for veterans
- Scholarships for members of the armed services.
- Department-awarded scholarships
- Check with your department to see if they offer scholarships. Programs include: non-credit ESOL, Automotive Service, Welding, Machine Manufacturing, Early Education and Family Studies, Diesel Service, and PCC Panthers basketball.
I won a scholarship! Now what?
You rock! Now make sure the paperwork gets processed correctly.
- Paying with a scholarship
- See if PCC has received your scholarship, what to do if your scholarship is late, and how you can use your funds.