The PCC Foundation Scholarship workshops provide information about the online application process and what elements help create a competitive scholarship application. The PCC Foundation Scholarship Application will open online December 1st, and the deadline is March 1st at 11:59pm. This application will be to receive a scholarship to help pay for PCC tuition, fees and books for the 2015-2016 school year.
The first hour of each workshop will be focused on the online process of how to complete your application, and the second hour will be a writing workshop to help you get your essays started. If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!
Keep checking back for additional dates and times as they get scheduled.
All workshops are in the Student Union, Room 203.
- Monday, January 11, 9-10:30am
- Friday, January 22, 3-4:30pm
- Monday, February 8, 12-1:30pm
- Thursday, February 11, 9-10:30am
- Wednesday February 24, 3-4:30pm
- Wednesday, January 13, 9-11am, Building 2 Room 108
- Thursday, January 21, 9-10:30am, Building 7 Room 103
- Tuesday, February 9, 3-4:30pm, Building 2 Room 125
- Thursday February 25, 3-4:30pm, Building 2 Room 125
- Monday, January 11 12-1:30pm, Tabor Hall 138
- Tuesday, January 19, 9-10:30am, SCOM 320
- Tuesday, February 9, 10-11:30am, Tabor Hall 138
- Friday, February 12, 11am-12:30pm, SCOM 320 canceled
- Wednesday, February 24, 12-1:30pm, Tabor Hall 138
- Tuesday, January 12, 9-10:30am, SS 107
- Wednesday, January 20, 9-10:30am, SCB 104
- Thursday, February 11, 3-4:30pm, SCB 104
- Friday, February 26, 12-1:30pm, SCB 104
Online scholarship help
Our educational website can help with essay writing, submitting transcripts, asking for references, and more: Your Scholarship Application Guide.