The PCC Foundation Scholarship workshops provide information about the online application process and what elements help create a competitive scholarship application. The PCC Foundation Scholarship Application opens December 1, and the deadline is March 1 at 11:59pm.
The first hour of each workshop will be focused on the online process of how to complete your application, and the second hour will be a writing workshop to help you get your essays started. If you have further questions, email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
New This Year!
Scholarship Work Parties. Come sit down with volunteers and work on your PCC Foundation Application. This is a hands-on workshop to get you through the application. Plus we will provide FOOD!
- Sylvania: Feb 2, 9-11am, HT 301
- Cascade: Feb 2, 2-4pm, CH 211
- Rock Creek: Feb 9, 10-12pm, Building 2, Room 108
- Sylvania: Feb 9, 2-4pm, TCB 309
- Southeast: Feb 16, 2-4pm, Mt. Tabor Hall 112
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 1-2pm, Cascade Orientation Center
- Friday, February 23, 2018, 10-11am, CH 209
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 10-11am, Bldg.2 Room 243
- Thursday, February 15, 2018, 12-1pm, Bldg.2 Room 243
These events are co-hosted by the Career Exploration Center, Phi Theta Kappa and the PCC Foundation.
- Wednesay, January 10, 2018, 12-1:30pm, Career Exploration Center, Tabor 147
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 12-1:30pm, Career Exploration Center, Tabor 147
- Thursday, March 1, 2018, 2-4pm, Career Exploration Center, Tabor 147
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 1-2pm, TCB 213
- Monday, January 22, 2018, 3-4pm, CC 221
- Monday, February 19, 2018, 2-3pm, TCB 216
Online scholarship help
Our educational website can help with essay writing, submitting transcripts, asking for references, and more: Your Scholarship Application Guide.