The PCC Foundation Scholarship workshops provide information about the online application process and what elements help create a competitive scholarship application. The PCC Foundation Scholarship Application will open online December 1st, and the deadline is March 1st at 11:59pm. This application will be to receive a scholarship to help pay for PCC tuition, fees and books for the 2016-2017 school year.
The first hour of each workshop will be focused on the online process of how to complete your application, and the second hour will be a writing workshop to help you get your essays started. If you have further questions, email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
Keep checking back for additional dates and times as they get scheduled.
- Friday, January 27, 2-3:30pm, Terrell Hall Room 112
- Monday, February 6, 3-4:30pm, Terrell Hall Room 112
- Thursday, February 23, 9-10:30am, Terrell Hall Room 112
Friday, January 20, 1-3pm, Room TBDPostponed - will reschedule soon
Co-hosted by the RC Career Exploration Center
- Tuesday, January 31, 9-10:30am, Building 2 Room 110
- Friday, February 10, 2-3:30pm, Building 2 Room 110
- Thursday, February 23, 3-4:30pm, Building 2 Room 110
- Tuesday, January 24, 3-4:30pm, Tabor Hall 137
- Thursday, February 9, 9-10:30am, Tabor Hall 138
- Friday, February 24, 3-4:30pm, Tabor Hall 137
- Tuesday, January 17, 1-2:30pm, HT 113B
- Thursday, February 2, 9-10:30am, HT 113B
- Friday, February 17, 2-3:30pm HT 121
Online scholarship help
Our educational website can help with essay writing, submitting transcripts, asking for references, and more: Your Scholarship Application Guide.