Sign up for your online non-credit classes
Personal Enrichment and Professional Skills Enhancement 6-week classes
Go to the ed2go Online Instruction Center website. Type the name of your class in the Search for Courses box at the top of the page. Click on any course title for a syllabus, instructor info, requirements, student reviews and a demo lesson. Then follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click the 'Add to Cart 'button located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the session date you would like to begin and click 'Continue Enrollment'.
- If you are a new student, enter your email address under: 'New Student Start Here'. Click 'Create A New Account' and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a returning student, enter your email address and password and click 'Login to Your Account'. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Purchase online: Make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Online career training programs
To register, go to the online career training program website. For questions about online career training classes call admission support 877-221-5151.
As a registered PCC student, you have specific rights and responsibilities.
Community Education non-credit online classes
Personal Enrichment and Professional Skills Enhancement classes are comprised of 12 written lessons, released every Monday and Wednesday, over 6 weeks. Once released, lessons are accessible for the duration of the class, from anywhere, at any time. Each lesson will take 2 hours to complete, on average. Lessons are printer friendly and downloadable. There is a discussion area for each lesson for you to post questions to the instructor. After passing the final, a PCC completion award may be sent upon request. The class equals a total of 24 instructional hours, unless otherwise noted.