Steps to Registration
There are three easy steps to beginning your online class:
1) Sign up for your course
Professional Skills Enhancement and Enrichment-Achieve your Creative Potential
- On the Web (and you are a new student)
- You first need to set up your PCC account. First go to the non-credit registration page. Click on "Register Online", and fill out the form. This is necessary to add you to the PCC database. It takes 24 - 48 hours for your info to be processed (to expedite the process you can call Mary Jo at 971-722-5303 to set up your account). Then follow the instructions for returning students, below, to register for classes.
- On the Web (and you are a returning student)
- Go to my.pcc.edu. Login help is available under the log in boxes (This login is not the same as your ed2go online classroom log in). To reset your PCC password call registration (971-722-8888).
- Once logged in to MyPCC, click on the MyPCC Home tab and then look under "Registration Services." Choose "Add/Drop Classes", select the term, and add the desired CRN(s).
- After you've registered, payment can be made Online by credit card. Follow the directions listed below.
To pay with a credit or debit card, or e-check. Call PCC's Business office at 971-722-4234
or call our office at 971-722-5303.
Online Career Training Programs:
To register, go to online career training program. For questions about online career training classes call admission support 877-221-5151.
As a registered PCC student, you have specific rights and responsibilities.
2) Make a payment to PCC
In most cases, full payment must be made to PCC the same day that you register. There are several ways to pay:
- Pay Online
- go to https://my.pcc.edu/cp/home/displaylogin. Log in assistance is available below the log in boxes. **This is not the same log in as your classroom log in. To set up your password call registration 971-722-8888.
- In MyPCC, if you have a Paying for College tab, click on that tab. Click on PCC-Pay at the top of the left column. And follow the directions.
- If you do not have a Paying for College tab, then click on the MyPCC Home tab and in the Steps to Register for class section, click on PCC-Pay: View/Pay my Bill and follow directions.
- Pay by Mail
- Send your check or money order to: PCC Business Office, PO Box 19000, Portland, OR 97280-0990. Be sure to include your ID# and the class CRN on the check.
- Pay by Phone
- To pay with a credit or debit card, or e-check. Call PCC's Business office at 971-722-4234
or call our office at 971-722-5303.
- Pay In Person
- You can also pay by any means in person at any of our campus business offices.
The last date to drop any Ed2go non-credit online class for a reversal of charges is the Tuesday following the start date.
3) Complete the online enrollment at the ed2go classroom website
Each course requires completion of a separate online enrollment before the start date to ensure access to the first lesson on the start date. The enrollment does not cause you to be registered twice; it merely adds you to the online course roster so that you may be granted classroom access.
To begin your online classes go to http://www.ed2go.com/portlandcc. Type the name of your class in the “Search for Courses” box at the top of the site. Click on the course title, then on the Enroll Now button [this will not cause you to be double registered]. Select the start date for your class, then click on Continue, and fill in the requested information. Complete the 5-step enrollment/orientation process, selecting the Already Paid option.
If this is your first non-credit online course, click on: New Student: Create an account if this is your first time taking an Online Course with us. Enter your email address and click: Create Account. Username and password parameters are listed under the log in boxes. You will only have to fill in your contact information this one time. The information will be securely stored for your access for any future courses you might take. This log in is not the same as your MyPCC log in, if you have one.* Remember your ed2go classroom login is not the same as PCC college login.
Once completed, you will receive an email on the course start date with instructions for logging in to your classroom.