Community Education Online
firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-722-2711
Learn Anywhere, Anytime
PCC Community Ed Online offers a wide selection of personal enrichment, professional enhancement and career training courses. Our online courses offer the flexibility and convenience to study whenever and wherever you choose, making it easy to learn and work even with a busy schedule.
Personal enrichment and professional enhancement classes provide 6 weeks of instruction and begin monthly (see instructions below). Click on the Career Field Training portal above if you’re looking for in-depth career training and skill enhancement.
Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? View the full catalog of courses.
- Go to the Online Instruction Center website and use the Search for Courses box to find your class. Click on any course title for a syllabus, instructor info, requirements, student reviews and a course demo.
- When you’ve selected the course you want, click the Add To Cart button to register and create a log in for the site.
- We offer 2 payment options for the six-week classes:
- Purchase online: Pay securely with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover card.
- Other payment options: For those who are 62 years or older, for PCC benefitted employees, or for non-credit card payment methods.