Tag Archive for "quiz"
- Are students exceeding your Quiz time limit and submitting late? 1
- The way that D2L handles late quiz submissions can be somewhat mysterious. Learn how to make quizzes automatically submit when the time limit is up. Posted June 30, 2014
- Are students reading your quiz feedback?
- Do you spend a good deal of time evaluating student responses and leaving constructive feedback? Do your students express their gratitude for you feedback? Posted May 28, 2014
- Using a syllabus quiz to reinforce course expectations
- Use a syllabus quiz to reinforce understanding of course expectations. Posted February 10, 2014
- Engaging student activity at the beginning of term for your online class
- 3 easy ways to confirm that your students have checked in and participating in the class activities on the first weeks of the class. Posted December 16, 2013