Chronicle of Higher Ed Advice Guides
- How to Make Smart Choices About Tech for Your Course
- Want to Reach All of Your Students? Here’s How to Make your Teaching More Inclusive
- How to Make Your Teaching More Engaging
- How to Be a Better Online Teacher
- How to Hold a Better Class Discussion
- How to Teach a Good First Day of Class
- How to Create a Syllabus
- University of Michigan Center for Research on Teaching and Learning
- Harvard University, Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning
Excellent teaching and learning resources categorized by theme (grading, group dynamics, tips for teachers, etc.)
- University of Oregon, Teaching Effectiveness Program
Excellent resources for teaching, e.g. effective assessment, teaching large classes, teaching with technology, troubleshooting your class (motivating students, grading, managing the class climate).
- Instructional Technology at PCC, Instructional Media Services
Information about equipment, training, and support offered at PCC.