Student Life & Leadership
Student Life and Leadership is comprised of four functional areas – Student Government, Student Engagement, Sustainability Leadership and Basic Needs, and Civic Leadership Development. All four offices work in collaboration with the other Student Life and Leadership areas and are available to answer your questions, no matter which office you contact.
Student Life aims to improve the lives of students, staff, faculty and the surrounding community. Our goals in governance and programming intend to empower and promote student interest and involvement.
Sustainability Leadership and Basic Needs
- Program Specialist: Ashley Hansen
- Program Specialist: Amber Fultz
- Assistant Student Leadership Coordinator: Chelsea Kimmett
- Director: Kendi Esary
- Location: Cascade Student Union 2nd Floor, Room 207
- Student Union is closed at this time. Please visit the Panther Pantry in Cascade Hall or email email@example.com[opens in new window]