CEU3679 Functional Nutrition - Term 3: Your Practice
Based on your client's core health imbalances, learn how to develop a bio-individual nutritional plan and how to help them implement it. Explore the basic business concepts, structures and considerations needed to launch a nutrition practice.
Based on your client's core health imbalances, learn how to develop a bio-individual nutrition plan and how to help clients implement it. Explore the basic business concepts, structures and considerations needed to launch a nutrition practice.
As a nutritionist, you will provide valuable coaching and teaching in the reduction of and management of your clients' core imbalances.
This course is the third of four terms required to complete the Functional Nutrition program. The full program prepares you for National Certification as a Nutrition Professional through NANP.
To learn more about joining this exciting program, including the instructors, classes, and application, please visit www.pcc.edu/climb/health/integrative/functional-nutrition/
Term 3 of 4-Terms. Live-streamed 6-8pm + 1 hour asynchronous on Mondays and Thursdays most weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Credits: 6 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Monday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 8pm
From April 3 through June 17, 2023
|Instructor: Zrinka Glavas|
Tuition: $2998 Fees: $0
Notes: Term 3 of 4. No class on Memorial Day. Drop by 4/11/23
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.