- Josh Laurie
- I am a teacher at heart and I love working with students as they transition from high school to college. I feel lucky to work with so many students who are thriving at this level. For the last fifteen years I have worked within high schools, alternative schools and community based organizations to help make positive change for students who are underrepresented. My goal is to work alongside all students who enter the Future Connect Program to help them realize their full potential.
- Dara Khon
Rock Creek Campus Success Coach
- Serving the underrepresented students and helping students reach their highest potential has been my greatest commitment. Education has been a long-time passion of mine and it grows stronger with every opportunity I am given. I am a life-long learner and mentor for the diverse, at risk, first generation and low-income students; I have first-hand experience. My attitude is whether you are Ivy-league or self-taught, intelligence can be developed and my role as an educator is to help drive the moving force in the right direction. I am inspired by humanities’ deed to one another, ambition, and the curious mind. I trust students who dream, believe and hope in the great anticipation, excitement and inspiration. By doing so; the very best one will further complete the self and bring vitality to life.
- Jose Esparza
Cascade Campus Success Coach
- I have over 10 years of professional experience working in education but my real learning happened a long time ago as a low-income, first-generation college student trying to navigate my way through college. I wish someone had been there to assist me through the admissions process, explaining college procedures, financial aid, and understanding degree options. This is why I relish my role as a College Success Coach. My job allows me to serve students and be their resource guide. As a coach, I’m committed to helping students reach their educational and personal goals by providing help, advice, and direction regarding their college experience.
- Becca Moyer
Cascade College Success Coach
- I have had the privilege of being a part of the Future Connect team since the summer of 2011 and have worked with teens and young adults since 2005. It is hugely inspirational to see students excel in college who have struggled with school in the past or who have been told that they are "not college material." I work with all of my students to find academic success, earn a degree and to discover the career that they will love.
- Tobias Sherwood
SE Campus Success Coach
- Grit. Determination. Resilience. These are qualities that help define the students of the Future Connect program. They have taken their talents to PCC—and with zeal and humility I’m helping them take it to the next level. The Future Connect team believes that our students are capable and able of creating lasting personal success. As a member of this team, I am committed to helping each one of my students get what they say they want from college.
- Kelly Love-Geiger
Sylvania Campus Success Coach
- My passion is working with students to find and reach their educational dreams. As someone who worked and raised children during both college and graduate school, I know how challenging it can be to succeed in school. Drawing on my background working at the high school and college level, I collaborate with students to help navigate every step from the college admission process to completion. I am inspired by watching students discover their self-confidence and abilities throughout this process.
- Mike Pichay
College Success Coach
- I recall the first time I stepped onto a community college campus—I was filled with self doubt, anxiety and a lack of direction. However, one thing was clear—I was motivated, and I worked hard to build upon my immigrant parents' sacrifice in providing me with opportunities they lacked in their homeland Philippines. Through earning my Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees and over the past 7 years working in high schools and colleges, I've developed a profound passion for helping talented young people believe that they too can succeed.