This is your first step to the Interior Design program. All students who are interested in the program must attend an information session.
These sessions are an invaluable introduction to the career field covering:
- Getting started in the program
- Program structure and course content
- Information about the industry in Portland
- First-term planning
- Student work samples
- Location: Zoom (remote sessions)
- Registration: Send an email to Amanda Davis, the Interior Design Department Chair, to request an invitation to the scheduled information session of your choice.
- Amanda will send you an invitation for the Zoom information session directly to your email.
- You must email Amanda no later than one hour prior to the start of the session you would like to join.
- Session dates:
- Friday, July 17, 12 noon
- Tuesday, July 28, 6pm
- Wednesday, August 5, 6pm
- Friday, August 21, 12 noon
- Tuesday, September 8, 12 noon