This is your first step to the Interior Design program. All students who are interested in the program should attend an information session before starting the program.
These sessions are an invaluable introduction to the career field covering:
- Getting started in the program
- Program structure and course content
- Information about the industry in Portland
- First-term planning
- Student work samples
About online information sessions
- You can access these meetings via computer (best) or phone.
- Fill out the form and choose the (one) session that you wish to attend.
- Approximately three hours before the session is due to begin, you will receive a link and a password so that you may join the session you registered for. Please note: You will not be sent an invite if you sign up less than three hours before the meeting begins.
- Check back periodically to make sure the session does not get canceled due to illness.
Information session schedule
- Tuesday, June 28, 12 noon
- Tuesday, June 28, 5pm
- Tuesday, July 5, 12 noon
- Tuesday, July 5, 5pm
Send an email to Amanda Davis at email@example.com to get a Zoom session invite.