Small Business Development Center
Get in touch
Build a Profitable and Rewarding Small Business
The Oregon Small Business Development Center at Portland Community College is adjusting to the unprecedented economic challenge created by the Coronavirus pandemic and COIVD-19. PCC SBDC is now offering all no-cost advising and programming remotely. Our center has helped thousands of business owners in the Portland, OR metro region over the last 35+ years. We combine one-on-one business advising with training programs taught by business experts, giving small business clients the resources they need to grow. We’ve celebrated many successes with clients at all stages of business development. We encourage you to attend our no-cost Intro to SBDC orientation to discover educational opportunities and to create a plan for action to guide your business journey.
Explore PCC SBDC Programming:
Start and Grow Your Business
Start your business on the right track, from refining your entrepreneurial idea to stabilizing your business for growth. Courses now offered online.
Managing Your Business
Keep your business growing through adversity by making the right decisions. Maintain your competitive edge through innovation. Courses now offered online.
Global Trade Center
Grow your business through exporting and importing. Courses now offered online. Register for the Buying and Selling Outside the U.S. Series.
Import/Export Trade Advising
Our team has decades of experience supporting small business professionals who seek to become importers/exporters.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Small Business Success Story: El Cuadrilatero Cafe
- Thu, 31 Aug 2023
- El Cuadrilatero Cafe: From Lucha Libre Dreams to Entrepreneurial Triumphs
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Your Recipe to Market
- Tue, 22 Aug 2023
- We are Elisa and Jill, instructors of the Getting Your Recipe to Market (GYRM) training program at the PCC SBDC. Today, we're sharing tips and tricks for getting your recipe onto the grocery shelves. Let's start with packaging. What are some things you can do to secure your space on the shelves and ultimately…
- Small Business Success Story: Portal Adventures
- Thu, 10 Aug 2023
- Portal Adventures Beaverton: The Small Business That's Pushing Boundaries in Live Entertainment
- View more ...