Small Business Development Center
Get in touch
- phone 971-722-5080
- envelope firstname.lastname@example.org
- pencil Sign up for our newsletter
- facebook Follow us on Facebook
- book Complimentary Resources
- info About the SBDC
- dollar sign Registration & Payment Information
- calendar Course Calendar
- head Meet the team
Build a Profitable and Rewarding Small Business
The Oregon Small Business Development Center at Portland Community College is adjusting to the unprecedented economic challenge created by the Coronavirus pandemic and COIVD-19. PCC SBDC is now offering all no-cost advising and programming remotely. Our center has helped thousands of business owners in the Portland, OR metro region over the last 35+ years. We combine one-on-one business advising with training programs taught by business experts, giving small business clients the resources they need to grow. We’ve celebrated many successes with clients at all stages of business development. We encourage you to attend our no-cost Intro to SBDC orientation to discover educational opportunities and to create a plan for action to guide your business journey.
Register for an Orientation Today!
Explore PCC SBDC Programming:
Start and Grow Your Business
Start your business on the right track, from refining your entrepreneurial idea to stabilizing your business for growth. Courses now offered online.
Managing Your Business
Keep your business growing through adversity by making the right decisions. Maintain your competitive edge through innovation. Courses now offered online.
Global Trade Center
Grow your business through exporting and importing. Courses now offered online. Register for the Buying and Selling Outside the U.S. Series.
Import/Export Trade Advising
Our team has decades of experience supporting small business professionals who seek to become importers/exporters.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Small Business Success Story: Float North
- Thu, 01 Jun 2023
- Float North: The Small Business That's Recharging the City
- Types of Business Funding for Small Businesses
- Tue, 09 May 2023
- Small Business Success Story: Derek's Shoe Repair
- Fri, 14 Apr 2023
- Since 1972, Derek’s Shoe Repair has been helping Portlanders keep their favorite shoes for longer. After purchasing the business in January 2022, Jessica Jones came to the PCC SBDC seeking assistance in transitioning into her role as business owner. After working through the Business Builders and Advanced Small Business Management training programs, Jessica has grown…
- View more ...