Small Business Development Center
Get in touch
Build a Profitable and Rewarding Small Business
The Oregon Small Business Development Center at Portland Community College is adjusting to the unprecedented economic challenge created by the Coronavirus pandemic and COIVD-19. PCC SBDC is now offering all no-cost advising and programming remotely. Our center has helped thousands of business owners in the Portland, OR metro region over the last 35+ years. We combine one-on-one business advising with training programs taught by business experts, giving small business clients the resources they need to grow. We’ve celebrated many successes with clients at all stages of business development. We encourage you to attend our no-cost Intro to SBDC orientation to discover educational opportunities and to create a plan for action to guide your business journey.
Explore PCC SBDC Programming:
Start and Grow Your Business
Start your business on the right track, from refining your entrepreneurial idea to stabilizing your business for growth. Courses now offered online.
Managing Your Business
Keep your business growing through adversity by making the right decisions. Maintain your competitive edge through innovation. Courses now offered online.
Global Trade Center
Grow your business through exporting and importing. Courses now offered online. Register for the Buying and Selling Outside the U.S. Series.
Import/Export Trade Advising
Our team has decades of experience supporting small business professionals who seek to become importers/exporters.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Oregon Resources for Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Tue, 14 Nov 2023
- The United States shows its appreciation to the people who’ve worn the uniform of our armed forces in many ways. From travel discounts to no-down-payment mortgages, your selfless military service has earned you some valuable perks and benefits. On top of that, some advantages extend to helping your veteran-owned small business. Are you a veteran…
- Native American Small Business Assistance Programs
- Wed, 08 Nov 2023
- November is Native American Heritage Month and a great opportunity to celebrate Native American small business owners. According to data from the US Census Bureau, there are approximately 40,000 employer and 315,000 nonemployer Native-owned businesses nationwide that generate roughly $50 billion in revenue each year. Whether you’re a business owner or an entrepreneur planning to start a business, government…
- Small Business Success Story: Joy Crazy
- Tue, 07 Nov 2023
- View more ...