About the SBDC
Get in touch
The Portland Community College (PCC) Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Global Trade Centers are part of the Oregon Small Business Development Center Network (OSBDCN). The Oregon Small Business Development Network was launched in 1983 and is part of a national network of Small Business Development Centers. The PCC SBDC and Global Trade Center teams work with businesses in every industry and at every stage of growth from start-ups to well-established companies, from one employee to 100+ employees. In addition to no-cost confidential advising with experienced business advisors, we offer training that covers a wide range of business topics and resources to help your business start, reopen, recover and become resilient.
Our team has supported over 600 small businesses since March of this year. Due to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 virus we have developed specific and easy to use tools, resource links, access to expert advisors and simple training. Explore our Adversity Response below to understand how we’re assisting small business owners who are starting or pivoting, reopening, recovering and working toward resilience.
The Oregon Small Business Development Centers are partially funded by the US Small Business Administration and the Oregon Business Development Department.
Explore PCC SBDC Resources
PCC SBDC COVID-19 Adversity Response
Click here to discover remote resources for small business experiencing adversity due to COVID-19 closures and related challenges.
SBDC Course Schedule
From the SBDC Blog
- Small Business Success Story: El Cuadrilatero Cafe
- Thu, 31 Aug 2023
- El Cuadrilatero Cafe: From Lucha Libre Dreams to Entrepreneurial Triumphs
- Tips and Tricks for Getting Your Recipe to Market
- Tue, 22 Aug 2023
- We are Elisa and Jill, instructors of the Getting Your Recipe to Market (GYRM) training program at the PCC SBDC. Today, we're sharing tips and tricks for getting your recipe onto the grocery shelves. Let's start with packaging. What are some things you can do to secure your space on the shelves and ultimately…
- Small Business Success Story: Portal Adventures
- Thu, 10 Aug 2023
- Portal Adventures Beaverton: The Small Business That's Pushing Boundaries in Live Entertainment
- View more ...