2019 Online Faculty Summit
All faculty teaching fully online courses are invited to attend this professional development event. Hear from guest presenters and learn new strategies from your PCC colleagues and Online Learning staff. Deans and FDCs with online courses in their division are also encouraged to attend.
- Date: Friday May 3, 2019
- Location: Cascade Campus
- Registration Check-in: First-floor Moriarty Arts & Humanities Building from 8am – 9am
- Sessions run from 9:00 AM – 4:20 PM
- Reception from 4:30 – 7:30 pm including dinner and entertainment. Beat rush hour and join your colleagues for a fun-filled Friday night! (Must be pre-registered to attend event.)
- Meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Stipends for part-time faculty!
- Summit hashtag: #PCCOnlineSummit