PCC is on the ballot this November — come learn about the plan from Dr. Bennings
Story and Photos By PCC Communications.
2022 PCC Bond Measure
Portland Community College will have a $450 million bond measure on the Nov. 8 election ballot. If voters pass the proposed bond, funds would go directly to projects that will improve access to higher education. If passed, it is estimated the measure would maintain current tax rates for local homeowners. If it doesn’t, the proposed services would not be provided and the tax rate would decline.
This October, join Dr. Adrien Bennings as she embarks on a series of “Community Conversations” hosted at Portland Community College locations to discuss possible future bond projects.
Members of the college community (faculty, staff and students) are encouraged to attend, ask questions and learn about activities that may arise if voters pass the 2022 PCC bond measure on the ballot Tuesday, Nov. 8. Refreshments will be served.
Rebecca Ocken, Interim Director of Planning and Capital Construction, will join Dr. Bennings. They’ll highlight some of the college’s recent facilities and planning successes — the Dealer Services Technology Building, the Metro Workforce Training Center, and the new barn at the Rock Creek Campus — as well as future facilities and renovation at other campuses.
To attend any of the events, please RSVP.
“Community Conversations” schedule starts in October:
- Sylvania Campus (hybrid): 1-3 p.m., Oct. 4, Conference Rooms 233 A&B, College Center. Online at https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/97528228292
- Cascade Campus (hybrid): 10 a.m. to noon, Oct. 10. Terrell Hall Auditorium (Room 122) & reception in TH 112. Online at https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/91215640863
- Rock Creek Campus (hybrid): 9-11 a.m., Oct. 13. Event Center A & B. Online at https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/93828381195
- Willow Creek Center (in-person): 1-3 p.m., Oct. 13. Great Room, (Rooms 103/104).
- Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center (in-person): 9-11 a.m., Oct. 14. Room 110.
- Southeast Campus (hybrid): 1-3 p.m., Oct. 14. Community Hall. Online at https://portlandcc.zoom.us/s/97873499437
- Newberg Center (in-person): 1-3 p.m., Oct. 17. Newberg Center (Room 115).
- CLIMB Center (in-person): 9-11 a.m., Oct. 18. Room 201.