This content was published: June 17, 2019. Phone numbers, email addresses, and other information may have changed.
PCC leadership hosting information sessions to update students, staff on college budget
Photos and Story by James Hill
The college is hosting “Budget Update Sessions” at a campus near you.
As a follow up to the budget forums in January and February, Portland Community College leadership wants to provide budget and legislative updates as it moves to adopt the biennial budget for fiscal years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021. President Mark Mitsui is scheduled to lead off each session, and will be joined by Interim Vice President of Student Affairs Heather Lang, Dean of Enrollment Management Tammy Billick, and others. Students, staff and faculty are encouraged to attend any of these sessions.
Budget Update Sessions:
- Rock Creek Campus: 11 a.m. to noon, June 24, Event Center A, Building 9.
- Cascade Campus: 3-4 p.m., June 25, Room 122 auditorium, Terrell Hall.
- Southeast Campus: 10-11 a.m., June 27, Community Hall.
- Sylvania Campus: 2-3 p.m., June 27, Room 233 A&B, College Center.
- CLIMB Center: 2-3 p.m., June 28, first-floor auditorium.