To register for the PCC Spring Job Fair, scheduled for Tuesday April 30th, please complete all fields in the form below. We will then email you the invoice and instructions for payment.
The doors open to Job Seekers at 11:00 am and close at 3:00 pm. Employers may begin setting up for the event as early as 9:30am. The event is in our Gymnasium at Cascade Campus.
Registration Fees (the fees below reflect our early bird pricing, registration and payment prior to December 17, 2018) After this date the rates will increase by $50.
- Regular rate: $450
- Government Agency rate: $350
- Non-profit/Community Based Organization rate: $250
*Please note, in an effort to serve our Career and Technical programs we may limit the number of employers offering similar job opportunities in addition this event is for employers offering bona fide employment opportunities paying at least minimum wage. Unpaid internships must adhere to federal and state standards. Other business ventures, including opportunities which require an initial investment are excluded from participating.
Employer registration and contract
- Payment and Registration Deadline: Early bird registration and payment deadline is December 17, 2018. If payment is not received by this date your registration will be cancelled. You may register again at the regular rate. Payment is due upon receipt.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of an employers registration may be made by email to DeAnne Hardy at email@example.com. If cancellation is made after April 1, 2019, payment for the booth space remains the responsibility of the employer. This includes registering for the event and not showing the day of.
- Refunds: No refunds will be made after April 1, 2019.
Participating employers receive:
- Extensive advertising utilizing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook for example).
- Ads for event in Portland metro newspapers (Oregonian, El Hispanic, Asian Reporter and Portland Observer).
- Event is promoted at all 4 PCC Campus locations, 3 PCC Workforce Training Centers & PCC satellite locations.
- Targeted recruitment throughout the community to churches, area schools and community organizations.
- Your company’s name and a link to your web site on the PCC Job Fair web page.
- Day-of fair program with your company’s name and table location at the fair (if registration is received before April 1.)
- One 6′ table and two chairs.
- Free wireless access, for employers, in the gymnasium during the event.
- Two lunches included (there is a fee for additional lunches).
- Free continental breakfast.
- Table sign with company name.
- Assistance with loading and unloading equipment.
- Shuttle from employer parking lot to job fair event location.
- Limited number of electrical outlets available.
If you have any questions you may contact DeAnne Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-5613.