Institutional Effectiveness Directory
Director, Laura Massey, firstname.lastname@example.org, (971) 722-7700.
- IE policy and research agenda.
- Institutional planning.
- Institutional effectiveness and assessment activities.
- Regulatory requirements,
IE issues/trends (state, regional, national), liaison with
Research Technician, Nancy Benner Roberts, email@example.com, (971) 722-7705.
- Ad-hoc requests from college departments and public audiences.
- Web site publication and development.
- IE reporting, data visualizations, dashboards, i.e. Enrollment Reports, Factbooks, Fact Sheets.
- Special Projects.
- College Organization Charts development and coordination.
- IE department process management.
- Communication and coordination with vendors and contractors.
Research Analyst, Alyssa Eggebrecht, firstname.lastname@example.org, (971) 722-7701.
- Survey development, design and analyses.
- Policy and decision support analyses.
- Program review information support.
- Comparative community college work using national databases.
- Quantitative analysis of large-scale databases
- Demographic studies and enrollment trends.
- Econometric forecasting and modeling.
- Grant proposal data support.
- State and federal reporting support.
Programmer/Analyst, Sue Atkin, email@example.com
, (971) 722-7704.
Programmer/Analyst, Wendy Wen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (971)722-7703.
- Creates custom reports and files, ad hoc, or for Banner production.
- Runs student, course and enrollment extracts at 4th week and end of term.
- Prepares files and reports for Oregon state.
- Prepares and submits Federal (IPEDS) reports.