News and current resources
- Fall term Equity & Belonging Development Workshops for PCC Employees
- Compassionate Communication & Empathy: Creating a Culture of Belonging at Work – 9/21, 1:30pm-3pm
- Learning the Legacy of Juneteenth
- PCC and community partners selected to launch Oregon’s first Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Campus Center
- Joint Statement: Violence Toward Asian-Americans
The Office of Equity and Inclusion is committed to the urgent, sustained, and comprehensive work of creating a college climate that demonstrates PCC’s commitment to civil rights, diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are advocates for a just and inclusive college climate, regardless of individual differences, beliefs, or identities.
To effectively respond to ongoing needs within PCC, enhance efforts already in progress, and accelerate transformative change toward a more equitable and socially just PCC, OEI is organizing our leadership and coordination around 6 key DEI priorities and signature institutional activities.
See the latest from the District Leaders of Diversity Council, Preferred Future Council, and more