Students on the spectrum
Aspergers, autism, and the spectrum
Students who are on the spectrum can do really well in college, but there are often some potential barriers to address. We encourage students to connect with us early on so we can assist with liaison services and accommodation.
- Navigating College: A Handbook on Self Advocacy Written for Autistic Students from Autistic Adults
- FIDGETECH is a local opportunity providing a purposeful, supportive community for young adults on the autism spectrum to learn technologies, uncover interests and talents, develop technical skills, and achieve educational, work, or personal goals.
- Portland Aspergers Network provides support for families living with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Autism Society of Oregon provides many resources.
- Autism Oregon gives information and support to Oregon parents and teachers of children and adults with autism.