Digital Navigators are trusted guides who address the whole digital inclusion process — home connectivity, devices, and digital skills — with students and community members. Digital navigators consistently provide holistic, individualized support through repeated interactions. Digital navigation services include ongoing assistance with affordable internet access, device acquisition, technical skills, and application support.
You do not need an appointment to meet with a digital navigator. You can just stop by during their scheduled hours.
Digital navigators can be found at the tutoring center.
Cascade Tutoring Center (TH 123)
- Monday & Wednesday 10 am – 2 pm (Sonia)
- Tuesday & Thursday 12 pm – 4 pm (Brian)
Digital navigators can be found at the library.
Rock Creek Library, Building 9, 2nd Floor
- Monday & Wednesday 12 pm – 5 pm (Alexander)
- Tuesday & Thursday 10 am – 3 pm (Tony)
Digital navigators can be found on the first floor of the library building near the tutoring center and computer lab.
Southeast Library & Tutoring Center 1st Floor
- Monday & Thursday 11 am – 4 pm (Joshua)
- Tuesday & Wednesday 11 am – 4 pm (Shawn)
Digital navigators can be found at the library reference desk on the first floor.
- Monday & Tuesday 10 am – 2 pm (Josiah)
- Wednesday & Thursday 10 am – 2 pm (James)
Accepting applications for Summer 2023
Would you like to work as a digital navigator? We are now accepting applications for summer term positions at the Cascade and Southeast campus locations. Please submit your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be scheduled starting in mid-June.