Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
Advance your career by investing in the skills you need to be efficient and effective in today’s workplace.
Learn how to:
- Lead and manage diverse teams
- Manage projects and workload
- Communicate better with your colleagues and clients
- Use applications and software to get your work done
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Are You Looking at Things From All Angles? 7 Steps to Take When Making a Tough Decision
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018
One of the most important life skills a business professional can develop is the ability to make smart and informed decisions. Both logic and emotion play a role in the process, but in order to accurately identify your options and choose the right solution, you need to explore things from all angles.
In this post, we’ll take a look at the process for how to make a tough decision and how you can feel more confident about your decision-making skills.
- How to Set Professional Goals for Yourself in 2018
- Tue, 09 Jan 2018
A vital element for any successful career is setting professional goals. Both long-term and short-term career goals will help you develop a roadmap that will guide you in everything from choosing a career to achieving success. In this post, we’ll discuss ways you can formulate goals that you can stick to and achieve to advance your career in 2018.
- 10 Traits of Highly Persuasive Professionals
- Thu, 21 Dec 2017
As a business owner or professional, a lot of your time is spent interacting with others, whether they are your employees, customers, vendors or professional colleagues. In fact, part of your overall success as a business owner comes from being able to influence people to do what you want. But it’s hard to influence others, right? Well, not if you practice and continually work to enhance your persuasion skills. What is persuasion? Simply, Merriam Webster defines it as the “act or process or the instance of persuading.”
- View more ...