Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Communication * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Software Applications * Leadership Development * Sales & Customer Service * Finance and Operations * HR and Organizational Effectiveness * Management * K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Meditation * Tattoo Artistry *
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- How to Get Started in Real Estate Property Management
- Wed, 27 Jun 2018
The demand for licensed property managers is high — and it’s growing. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 10% increase (faster than average) in employment opportunities for property, real estate, and community association managers over the next decade. Median pay for a licensed property manager is just under $60,000 per year. If you’ve been looking for a career that provides job security and a good salary — or you want to learn to manage the properties you already own — becoming a licensed property manager might be the right choice for you.
- Company Culture Is More Than a Mission Statement
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018
We get it, not all companies can be Google, offering complimentary laundry services, haircuts, gourmet meals, nap pods, swimming pools... We can go on but you get the idea. Google discovered early on that a happy employee is a productive employee. When you can hold on to great employees, it means less time and money spent on recruitment and training. And keeping those employees happy? That will translate to your bottom line. Read on to discover why company culture is MUCH more than just a mission statement.
- Tips to Launch Your Real Estate Broker Career
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018
If you enjoy working with people, like the idea of making your own schedule, and you’re comfortable generating and pursuing leads, a career as a real estate broker can be both satisfying and financially rewarding. After three years of experience, a broker can become a Principal Broker and lead a team. Often times the general public will refer to the Broker as a Real Estate Agent — but there’s a difference. Read on to learn more!
- View more ...