Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Communication, Conflict Resolution, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Active Listening, Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, and more!
Courses offered are both in-person and online. Satisfy PDU requirements for teachers or educational professionals.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Current topics offered in courses that support diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and overall community.
Build a career in real estate. We offer test-prep courses in both Property Management and Broker Licensing.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Navigating Conversations Around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Work
- Mon, 20 Dec 2021
- Many people have approached the United States' increased focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in different ways over the past few years. Reading books about lesser-known histories of cultures in the United States has been eye-opening for some. For others, it's more relational, talking to friends, family, and coworkers to see if their experiences can help…
- Gender Identity's Role in the Workplace
- Mon, 13 Dec 2021
- It's been true for decades that gender roles in United States workplaces have been changing. While this can sometimes feel jarring if you grew up expecting to interact in one way with men and another with women, culturally, learning these changing norms can be very helpful. Furthermore, the growing inclusion and acceptance of transgender and nonbinary identities in the…
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind While Job Searching
- Fri, 10 Dec 2021
- Finding a new job or finding your first job is an exercise in patience, resilience, and persistence because no one likes to find out that they didn't get an interview or are just not the top choice for an employer. It can feel like you have sent a million applications even if you are still relatively…
- View more ...