Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Communication, Conflict Resolution, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Active Listening, Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, and more!
Courses offered are both in-person and online. Satisfy PDU requirements for teachers or educational professionals.
Build a career in real estate. We offer test-prep courses in both Property Management and Broker Licensing.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Customized Programs to Train Your Staff
- Thu, 10 Feb 2022
- When businesses invest in training for their personnel, they experience a range of valuable outcomes. First, the fundamental nuts-and-bolts benefits of whatever the training is, is moving employees to a new level of competence and knowledge. Employees also typically appreciate the presence of valuable training opportunities, as it moves them forward in their careers and…
- Navigating Conversations Around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Work
- Mon, 20 Dec 2021
- Many people have approached the United States' increased focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in different ways over the past few years. Reading books about lesser-known histories of cultures in the United States has been eye-opening for some. For others, it's more relational, talking to friends, family, and coworkers to see if their experiences can help…
- Gender Identity's Role in the Workplace
- Mon, 13 Dec 2021
- It's been true for decades that gender roles in United States workplaces have been changing. While this can sometimes feel jarring if you grew up expecting to interact in one way with men and another with women, culturally, learning these changing norms can be very helpful. Furthermore, the growing inclusion and acceptance of transgender and nonbinary identities in the…
- View more ...