Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Essential Skills * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Technology * Leadership & Management Development * Diversity, Equity & Inclusion * HR and Organizational Effectiveness *
Continuing Education and License Renewal:
* K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Meditation * Tattoo Artistry *
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Sales and Marketing
Research niches, generate leads and fulfill expectations with sales and marketing training.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- How to Prepare for Your Real Estate Broker License Exam
- Tue, 10 Sep 2019
As a real estate agent, you position yourself for some incredible job benefits. You get to be your own boss and enter a field with nearly limitless opportunities for income and business growth. You will have the satisfaction of helping people find their dream home and location as well. PCC's Professional Development and Training offers two real estate test preparation courses - one for prospective brokers and one for prospective property managers.
- PCC Professional Development and Training - Fall Registration is Open
- Thu, 15 Aug 2019
Our personal and professional development courses offered this Fall provide advanced training in communication skills, motivating others, leadership and real estate, among other subjects.
- Five Methods for Motivating Your Employees
- Fri, 09 Aug 2019
As a business owner or manager, one of your primary responsibilities is taking care of your employees. Motivated employees tend to be more productive, focused, and dedicated, which contributes significantly to helping your organization achieve and maintain its business goals. Different employees will respond better to some tactics over others, which is why it’s important to take a comprehensive approach to motivating and supporting your team.
- View more ...