Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Communication, Conflict Resolution, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Active Listening, Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, and more!
Courses offered are both in-person and online. Satisfy PDU requirements for teachers or educational professionals.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Current topics offered in courses that support diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and overall community.
Build a career in real estate. We offer test-prep courses in both Property Management and Broker Licensing.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Pros & Cons of Online College Education
- Thu, 04 Nov 2021
- The past few years have shown us that more education is possible online than anyone ever thought possible. With rapidly expanding tools, professors who are growing in online teaching proficiency, and substantial savings in costs, online education has become an advantageous and valuable option. Portland Community College has also seen value in the idea of a…
- Shaping Your Career Around Your Life
- Fri, 29 Oct 2021
- The past few years' turmoil has caused many recurring mentality shifts, but a surprisingly positive one is how people have spent time in their homes and with their immediate families or roommates. Here in Portland, family members who would have been out at work or in socializing settings poured their time into their family life and, in many cases, discovered…
- Tips for Getting Your First Internship
- Tue, 26 Oct 2021
- In many careers, your first step after college is going to be an internship. Internships provide you with valuable experience, give you crucial insight into the working world, and help you land your first job. If you are truly fortunate, you may even be able to leverage your internship into a full-time position with that company.
- View more ...