Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Communication * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Software Applications * Leadership Development * Sales & Customer Service * Finance and Operations * HR and Organizational Effectiveness * Management * K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Meditation * Tattoo Artistry *
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Sales and Marketing
Research niches, generate leads and fulfill expectations with sales and marketing training.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Changing Customer Service Trends Require Adjustments to Technology
- Wed, 19 Dec 2018
Michelle Brubaker’s experience at PCC offers a common story. It starts out something like this: she’s passionate about what she does, she’s been with PCC for over two decades, and she’s constantly keeping up to date with industry trends to bring timely relevance to the topics she instructs. She's also an author of several books about marketing and a consultant and public speaker. We connected with Michelle to learn a little more about her experience, vision and what she brings to the classroom.
- How is career planning different than a job search?
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018
Over the course of a 40-year career, you are likely to spend 100,000 hours of your life working.
The hours of your life that you spend working will largely dictate whether or not you find it easy to be a happy person. They’ll have an impact on your health, your relationships and your finances. Those 100,000 hours will also have an impact on the world.
- 11 Ways to Jump Start Your Professional Development Today
- Tue, 04 Dec 2018
Regardless of what field you are in, whether you hold a professional license, or continuing education is required for your profession, everyone benefits from professional development on a regular basis. Proactively completing formal learning and development demonstrates initiative to your manager, and if you are the manager, it sets a great example for your staff.
- View more ...