Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Essential Skills * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Technology * Leadership & Management Development * Diversity, Equity & Inclusion * HR and Organizational Effectiveness *
Continuing Education and License Renewal:
* K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Mediation * Electrologists and Body Art Practitioners *
Communication, Conflict Resolution, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Active Listening, Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, and more!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
PCC is committed to supporting and promoting professional development course offerings that encourage, empower and embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in our communities.
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Courses offered are both in-person and online. Satisfy PDU requirements for teachers or educational professionals.
Build a career in real estate. We offer test-prep courses in both Property Management and Broker Licensing.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- 5 Common Changes in Today's Evolving Workplace
- Mon, 04 Nov 2019
“When life is hard, you have to change”
Shannon Hoon, Blind Melon
In life, change is inevitable, including in the workplace. Today’s workplace is continuously shifting, ushering in a new norm with a variety of changes and disruptions. This can bring about positive change and growth, or lead to negative consequences.
- Upcoming Professional Development Courses for PDT
- Fri, 20 Sep 2019
PCC's Continuing Education programming offers professional development workshops in addition to its long term certification programming. This Fall, PCC Professional Development & Training offers 4-8 hour courses in communication, leadership, delegating, resolving conflict, supervision and project management.
- How to Prepare for Your Real Estate Broker License Exam
- Tue, 10 Sep 2019
As a real estate agent, you position yourself for some incredible job benefits. You get to be your own boss and enter a field with nearly limitless opportunities for income and business growth. You will have the satisfaction of helping people find their dream home and location as well. PCC's Professional Development and Training offers two real estate test preparation courses - one for prospective brokers and one for prospective property managers.
- View more ...