Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Communication * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Software Applications * Leadership Development * Sales & Customer Service * Finance and Operations * HR and Organizational Effectiveness * Management * K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Meditation * Tattoo Artistry *
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Sales and Marketing
Research niches, generate leads and fulfill expectations with sales and marketing training.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Technology, and a Trend Towards Management-by-Project Alter Useful Project Management Skillsets
- Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Before Mark Van Heuvel began teaching at PCC he had a career as a manager working with iconic regional and national food and beverage industry brands, including Kraft. He’s been an instructor with PCC for more than twenty years and currently leads several Project Management courses with PCC’s Professional Development and Training program. We recently connected with Mark to learn about trends in project management.
- The 7 Benefits of Effective Communication in Personal and Professional Settings
- Tue, 09 Jul 2019
For today’s managers, good communication plays an essential role in their success in the workplace and in their personal life. Leaders who know how to communicate effectively with those around them will see better productivity and improved relationships in every aspect of their lives.
- July Professional Development Courses at PCC
- Wed, 03 Jul 2019
July courses offered by PCC Professional Development and Training are great introductions for developing leaders, or delectable refreshers for those who've been at it awhile.
- View more ...