Professional Development and Training
Get in touch
Gain and Improve Skills for the Workplace
PCC’s Professional Development and Training program is a great source for cost effective in-person and online professional development and training courses to help you or your team gain the skills necessary to reach career goals or fulfill continuing education requirements for your profession. Advance your career by investing in the skills needed to be efficient, effective and adaptable in today’s workplace.
Popular Training Topics
* Communication * Project Management * Real Estate Broker * Real Estate Property Management * Software Applications * Leadership Development * Sales & Customer Service * Finance and Operations * HR and Organizational Effectiveness * Management * K-12 Educators * Non-profit Fundraising * Electrical Code Changes * Meditation * Tattoo Artistry *
HR and Organizational Effectiveness
People make up every organization. Are the right people at your organization?
Sales and Marketing
Research niches, generate leads and fulfill expectations with sales and marketing training.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
From the PDT Blog
- Why Project Management is an Essential Skill for Everyone
- Fri, 21 Jun 2019
At any given moment, employees are juggling multiple tasks and projects at once. Knowing how to manage these various expectations and deadlines is where effective project management comes in. Project management involves using methods and processes, as well as your own understanding and insight, to accomplish tasks according to predetermined criteria and deadlines. It involves managing communication between team members, keeping people on task, and ensuring they understand their jobs well.
- The 3 C's of Successful Leadership
- Tue, 18 Jun 2019
The success of any business or organization is cultivated from the top, down. Competent and skillful leadership is critical to boosting productivity, maximizing efficiency, and achieving business goals – whether an organization consists of two or 200 people. Successful and effective leadership directly impacts employee engagement and performance, which is essential for businesses to grow and thrive.
- Improve Efficiency, Performance and Leadership with PCC Professional Development Courses Occurring in April, May and June
- Mon, 25 Mar 2019
PCC offers noncredit courses each term for talented professionals seeking new skills or trainings from a variety of topics to improve performance around the office. Below we've assembled a list of one-day workshops occurring in April, May and June - and selected from both our Professional Development and Training and Institute for Health Professionals programs.
- View more ...