Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies. Learn how to improve overall health and well-being using a scientific, biochemical understanding of the applications of natural, holistic medicine at PCC’s Institute for Health Professions.
Integrative Healthcare Topics Include:
- Science behind natural healthcare techniques
- Assessment Techniques
- Physical health and fitness
- Biochemical and physiological processes
- Ayurvedics and traditional Chinese medicine/herbology
- Business practice and ethics
Integrative Healthcare Courses
Start your career or expand your current healthcare practice in nutrition with a solid foundation in a functional medicine approach to nutrition.
Our interactive online Herbalism course will teach you to apply a diverse knowledge of medicinal plants to treat illness and promote overall health.
Integrative Healthcare Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
Contact Wes Harwood for questions about Integrative Healthcare courses.