CCOG for HUS 230B Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- HUS 230B
- Course Title:
- Field Experience Seminar II: Family and Human Services
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Supports the development of skills for successful field experience placements. Covers working under supervision, teamwork, stress, and professional boundaries and related professional issues. Prerequisites: HUS 250, HUS 230A, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisites: HUS 260.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Use knowledge and skills to reflect on and discuss professional practices in the human service field.
- Collect and represent documentation of standard achievement as specified in the CSHSE National Standards for Associate degrees.
Course Activities and Design
- Individual and large group presentations on related human service based topics.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- Papers and essays.
- Documentation and rationale for CSHSE standard achievement