CCOG for GD 249 Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- GD 249
- Course Title:
- Design Studio
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Design effectively within client parameters.
- Optimize design and production workflow through systematic project organization.
- Determine actual project costs through documentation of billable hours and expenses.
- Communicate effectively with clients to achieve intended project goals.
- Adopt flexible strategies to manage multiple client projects and deadlines.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Solve real clients’ communication needs through graphic design solutions.
Design and produce a diverse range of graphic design projects.
Manage multiple projects with changing deadlines
Document billable hours and expenses
Generate final invoice for client projects
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Changing production schedules
Utilizing strengths of team members
- Create graphic design projects which address client-driven parameters and requirements.
- Document and track billable hours.
- Formulate project specifications and parameters through client interview.