CCOG for CEU 3752 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- CEU 3752
- Course Title:
- Teaching Writing: Grades 4-6
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
1. Create a writer-friendly classroom using an organized writing suitcase.
2. Teach your students pre-writing, drafting, revising, editing and publishing processes.
3. Explore the key elements of different types of writing with students including narrative, persuasive and expository.
4. Use summary and journal writings or incorporate writing into all content areas.
5. Create rubrics to assess students’ writing using authentic writing tasks and portfolio.