CCOG for EET 123 archive revision 201501
You are viewing an old version of the CCOG. View current version »
- Effective Term:
- Winter 2015 through Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- EET 123
- Course Title:
- Digital Systems 3: Mixed-Signal Systems
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Addendum to Course Description
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon successful completion students should be able to:
- Convert signals from analog to digital and digital to analog.
- Build and simulate electrical digital systems circuits and perform measurements with electronic test equipment.
- Write instructions in an integrated development environment (IDE) to simulate data manipulation between different memory types.
- Write technical reports using collected experiment data.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Assessment methods are to be determined by the instructor. Typically, in-class quizzes, online quizzes, exams and weekly homework assignments will be used. Laboratory assessment will be by reports and/or practical skills testing
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Specifications and Troubleshooting
Digital Signal Processing
Introduction to Memory Circuits
Memory Simulation and Assembly Language Syntax
Analog/Digital and Memory Circuit Fabrication