CCOG for CCET 240 archive revision 202104
You are viewing an old version of the CCOG. View current version »
- Effective Term:
- Fall 2021 through Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 240
- Course Title:
- Introduction to 3D Modeling for Civil & Construction
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Introduces 3D computer-based drafting in support of infrastructure construction. Includes the integration of data from existing databases and from topographic surveying. Incorporates output of construction views, profiles and sheets. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Convert 2D data into 3D models for civil and/or construction documentation.
- Create detailed surveys using point groups from survey and coordinate geometry data.
- Locate construction limits through the interpretation of parcel information.
- Incorporate field measurements into civil and/or construction drawings using computer-based surveying tools.
- Create plan sheets for civil and/or construction projects.