CCOG for CCET 140 archive revision 202104
You are viewing an old version of the CCOG. View current version »
- Effective Term:
- Fall 2021 through Summer 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 140
- Course Title:
- Introduction to Civil & Construction Drafting
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers introductory-level computer-aided drafting, including hand sketching, drafting standards, pictorial drawings, and dimensioning. Includes creation of 2D drawings using CAD software. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Use CAD skills to create civil and construction documentation.
- Create 2D drawings using industry CAD standards.
- Revise existing civil and construction documentation.
- Hand sketch 2D orthographic drawings and 3D isometric views.
- Use industry CAD standards to organize files.
- Determine correct digital outputs for review.