CCOG for CCET 140 Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- CCET 140
- Course Title:
- Introduction to Civil & Construction Drafting
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers introductory-level computer-aided drafting, including hand sketching, drafting standards, pictorial drawings, and dimensioning. Includes creation of 2D drawings using CAD software. Prerequisites: (CCET 100 and CCET 110) or GEO 170. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Use CAD skills to create civil and construction documentation.
- Create 2D drawings using industry CAD standards.
- Revise existing civil and construction documentation.
- Hand sketch 2D orthographic drawings and 3D isometric views.
- Use industry CAD standards to organize files.
- Determine correct digital outputs for review.