CCOG for APR 200C Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- APR 200C
- Course Title:
- Pre-Apprenticeship Hands-On Instruction
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Offers hands-on experience performing safety procedures such as lockout/tagout and overhead protection as well as proper storage of equipment. Includes introductory hands-on experience with power and hand tools. Prerequisites: Placement in MTH 60 or higher or department permission. Corequisites: APR 200A and APR 200B. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Demonstrate electrical safety procedures including lockout/tagout.
- Demonstrate proper overhead protection.
- Demonstrate proper use and storage of common hand and power tools.
- Complete an introductory hands-on construction project.