In less than one year, you can create your career
- Career Pathways offer a faster path to build your skills to advance your career and income
- Career Pathways feature short-term, stackable certificates that lead to degree and a job
- $19.40 was the average wage after one year of employment, with an average entry-level wage of $14.63
- PCC Career Pathways is a nationally renowned job training program, recognized by the White House during the Obama administration
Access and opportunity
- Want help navigating your options – whether you are just starting college, switching careers, or looking to advance in your field?
- Interested in individualized support for college and career success?
- Looking for the best training option, that offers a direct connection to jobs and internships?
PCC Career Pathways offers fast-track certificate programs with over 50 options that lead to jobs and degrees. Our team will help you find the right educational path, support you to reach your college and career goals, and connect you with in-demand internships and jobs. We are here to help you advance along your education and career path – whether you are the first in your family to attend college, switching career paths, a non-native English speaker, or wanting to advance in your current position and field.