The Parking & Transportation Department at PCC has been involved in TDM planning and implementation beginning in 1992. TDM encompasses the goals and strategies implemented by a department or organization to change travel behavior.
The first TDM plan, developed in 1992, created a solid foundation that the department has continued to build on over the last 19 years. The most recent transportation study was conducted by Nelson/Nygaard in 2007/2008. Both transportation documents are available to download.
- 1992 TDM Plan
- 2007/2008 Transportation Study
- 2011 WTA Student Commute Survey
- 2012 Kittelson TDM Plan
- 2012 WTA Student Commute Survey
- 2012 Cascade Campus TDM Plan
- 2013 WTA Student Commute Survey
During the formation of the Climate Action Plan, the Transportation Subcommittee was formed to address those issues relating to emissions caused from commuting and transportation. The committee is currently in the process of completing the PCC Sustainability Council reporting tool in addition to gathering the data needed to report to the AASHE organization using their STARS reporting tool. The reporting tools being used are listed below and are current as of May 2011.
- PSC Reporting Tool Overview:
- This tool is used by the subcommittee and the overall council to get a snap shot of objectives, key performance indicators and the progress of sustainable efforts at a given time.
- PSC Strategies:
- This is a more comprehensive look at the individual strategies the subcommittee is working on to achieve the broad objectives.
- STARS Reporting Tool Overview:
- This document shows the different reporting criteria focused on transportation required for the AASHE STARS reporting tool. It provides a total percentage of how many credits we currently posses.
- Detailed OP Credit Summary:
- This document is an expansion of the STARS overview tier two credits. This document provides the documentation (or where the documentation is located) that is needed to earn each of the tier two credits.