College Account Payment Plans
Going to college does not have to be a financial burden. Our interest-free payment plans are a smart way to pay college costs. Payment plans allow you to spread the cost of your education at PCC into affordable monthly or bi-weekly payments.
Use the college cost calculator to estimate what your payments will be. When you are ready to enroll, login to the MyPCC Paying for College tab and select PCC-Pay. If you add or drop classes, it's no problem! Your scheduled payment will be automatically adjusted and you will receive an email with the new amount.
|Plan Description||Enrollment Period||Installment Due Dates|
Three installments payable every four weeks, beginning two Mondays before term.
|Five installments payable every two weeks, beginning two Mondays before term.||
Payment Plan Requirements
- Set-up Fee: $15 per term non-refundable fee due upon enrollment. (Note: A new payment plan must be set up each term.)
- Minimum Balance: $150 in eligible college account charges
- Payment Method: Payments are automatically deducted on the scheduled payment due date from the designated payment account (i.e., the account entered at the time of enrollment, unless changed in PCC-Pay)
- Down Payment: Down payments are required for late registration only. Be careful - any down payment made before the initial due date reduces the amount of each scheduled payment equally; it does not pay off the first installment
- Missed payment: Depending on your plan type, a $15 or $25 fee will be charged each time a scheduled payment is missed.
How to sign up for a payment plan
Log in to the MyPCC Paying for College tab and click on PCC-Pay. Select the Payment Plans tab and then click the green Enroll Now button.
Other functions in PCC-Pay
- Update your payment profile: Click My Account, then My Profiles
- Pay off your plan: Click Payment Plans, then click Pay Off Plan next to pay off amount
- View your agreement: Click Payment Plans, then click View Agreement
- View current installment status: Click Payment Plans and scroll down
- Change your payment account: Click Payment Plans, then click Change next to payment method