Don't Get Deleted!
What does the chair mean?
The chair in the MyPCC Don't Get Deleted channel tells you if your courses are going to be deleted.
- You are not registered for any courses.
- You still need to do something to protect your courses.
- Your courses are currently protected from being deleted!
- Your courses were deleted for non-payment.
Payment is due two weeks before the start of the term. If you do not have a payment arrangement with the college by the due date, we may delete your course registrations. If that happens, you will lose your seat in all your classes.
Do not count on the college to remove you from classes. It is up to you to manage your own schedule and drop any courses you will be unable to attend. Find out how to drop a class.
Check if your courses are protected
- Log into MyPCC and go to the Paying for College tab
- Look at the chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel
- Check back when there has been a change to your student account, for example:
- adding or dropping a class
- changing your payment arrangements
- a change in your financial aid or VA benefits
How to protect your courses
Follow the steps for your payment type by the payment due date to make sure your courses are protected from being deleted.
- Paying in full
- Pay your entire bill by the due date. A green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel means you are good to go.
- Payment plan
- Sign up for a payment plan. Once your first payment clears, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- Financial aid
- Accept your award by the payment due date. When your financial aid is authorized, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel. If you are a returning student, you will also need to maintain eligibility.
- Chapter 33 veterans benefits
- Apply for VA benefits, then submit your schedule to PCC Veterans Services for certification before the payment due date. Once you've certified your classes, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- Third party billing
- Make sure the college receives a billing authorization from your sponsor by the payment due date. Once we receive the billing authorization, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- PCC must receive your scholarship by the payment due date. PCC Foundation scholarships are typically posted two weeks before the payment due date. Once we receive your scholarship, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- AmeriCorps vouchers
- Make sure your request has been "accepted by institution" by the payment due date. When your request is accepted, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- I'm receiving a tuition waiver
- If you see a yellow caution sign in your Don't Get Deleted channel, it means your waiver has not been processed. If your program pays your tuition, check with your program coordinator. Otherwise, contact the Business Office to check the status of your waiver. Once your waiver is processed, you'll see the green check on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
Not sure how you are paying?
Go to Ways to Pay and find a payment option that works for you. Then come back here to see what you need to do to protect your classes.
Using more than one way to pay?
Any one of the above will protect your course registrations so long as it is completed by the payment due date.
Worried that your payment arrangement won't be done on time?
What happens if your courses get deleted?
- You will see the red deleted symbol on your chair in the Don't Get Deleted channel.
- You will get an email letting you know that you have been removed from all of your course registrations.
- If you need to take the class, you will have to register again and you'll need to pay immediately.
- It will affect your financial aid, scholarships or other benefits that you are expecting.