Admissions: Apply Today!
Wait. You may not need to apply if...
- You've taken a class at PCC in the last two years - just register for classes using MyPCC.
- You are only interested in taking non-credit courses - visit Community Education or the CLIMB Center for Advancement for a list of classes and registration information.
- You are interested in Dual Enrollment with one of the four year Oregon Universities.
- International Students:
- Admissions Application
- Students 16 & 17 years of age:
- Admission procedures and requirements.
- Students under 16 years of age:
- There are special admissions requirements.
If you're enrolling at PCC for the first time, the admissions office can help you get started. Hours may vary due to holidays or department events.
Office hours: Monday-Thursday: 8am-6pm, Friday: 8am-4pm
Phone hours: Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, Friday: 9am-4pm
- 971-722-8888 (choose option 2)
- Toll free: 866-922-1010 (choose option 1 then option 2)
Sylvania closure: Sylvania admissions office will be closed from Thursday, April 24 to Tuesday, April 29 as we move into new offices.