Admissions: Apply Today!
Wait. You may not need to apply if...
- You've taken a class at PCC in the last two years - just register for classes using MyPCC.
- You are only interested in taking non-credit courses - visit Community Education or the CLIMB Center for Advancement for a list of classes and registration information.
- You are interested in Dual Enrollment with one of the four year Oregon Universities.
- International Students:
- Admissions Application
- Students 16 & 17 years of age:
- Admission procedures and requirements.
- Students under 16 years of age:
- There are special admissions requirements.
If you're enrolling at PCC for the first time, the admissions office can help you get started. Complete the information request form to learn more about the college and the application process. You are also invited to attend one of our PCC Preview Days or a Fall Term Open House.
Phone numbers for all Admissions offices:
- 971-722-8888 (choose option 2)
- Toll free: 866-922-1010 (choose option 1 then option 2)
Office hours are 8am to 6pm (phone hours: 9am to 5pm) Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 4pm (phone hours: 9am to 4pm) on Fridays. Please note that hours may vary due to holidays or departmental events.