Website testers needed!
Give us 20 minutes of input and earn a $10 bookstore gift card!
Who can do it?
We need input from all kinds of students. You absolutely do not need to be a “computer person”!
- current or future students
- students with disabilities
- first-generation students
- non-native English speakers
- veteran students
We’re always trying to make the website easier to use. But first, we need to know how students are using it. We’re looking for student testers to:
- Explore beta websites
- Help find accessibility issues
- Test systems for bugs
- Show us how you use the website!
Want to help? Nice!
- Sign up online. (You’ll need to be logged into your PCC or Gmail account. Click an appointment time to reserve a spot.)
- Come in for a 20-minute session. (Locations are flexible).
- We show you a website, you try to use it. Easy!
- You get a $10 bookstore card.
- All done!